January 13, 2023
Gala Dinner UNITED FOR UKRAINE
We are pleased to announce about a wonderful charity event aimed at helping Ukraine which will happen next month.
Maple Hope Foundation, The Vancouver Club and volunteer community of Vancouver are inviting you, dear donors and supporters, for a Gala Dinner UNITED FOR UKRAINE.
It is a black-tie fundraising reception with a program where ALL PROCEEDS will benefit Ukrainian people’s urgent needs:
- humanitarian and relocation assistance to the families with children that suffered the hardest;
- medical equipment for children’s hospitals;
- medications for soldiers.
The host partner, The Vancouver Club, one of the elite local venues, and a beautiful heritage place in the heart of Vancouver’s downtown. The guests will be welcomed by a classic dinner serviced by an expert catering team.
Support Ukraine by joining us for a night of excellent food, a charitable auction, a performance show, and most importantly express solidarity with Ukraine.
The evening will consist of:
- delicious 3-course dinner included in the ticket;
- auction with valuable lots from local businesses;
- live music and performances, honored speakers;
- an exhibition of art, crafts, jewelry, paintings, etc, and people, who are looking to be a part of something bigger.
When: Feb 5th 2023 / 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Where: The Vancouver Club
Last challenging year has proved that we can do the impossible together, so we invite you to be that essential part of the superpower for change.
GROUP PURCHASE: You can purchase tickets per person or select the 10 people table for the price of 8 tickets.